Short Breaks in Dunoon
Come and enjoy a weekend or longer break in Dunoon. You'll love our stunning coastal scenery and attractions such as Argyll Forest Park, mystical Puck's Glen, and nearby Benmore Botanic Garden.
Things to see & do in Spring - Summer
- Wander along our promenade, Victorian pier and overlooking Castle
- Discover fascinating facts about the area's local history and its people.
- Find local artists, craft shops and cafes, as well as traditional restaurants and pubs
- Paddle along the shoreline or take to the water
- Our forests surrounding the town are a great place to walk or cycle
- Challenge yourself and participate in one of our exciting events.
Dunoon has a traditional Scottish charm, so it is the perfect place to unwind. You'll feel relaxed whether you choose to shop in town, wandering the countryside or enjoying a drink with locals in a cosy pub.
Cosy Autumn - Winter break in Dunoon
- Sample 'what's on' with our vibrant cultural events programme
- Dunoon Dazzles Winter Festival
- Festive family breaks in Scotland
- Bring in the New Year and enjoy Hogmanay in Scotland
- Traditional Celebrate Burns Night with a visit to 'Highland Mary'
- Treat someone to a romantic break for Valentine's Day
- Explore Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park