Castle House Museum
Castle House Museum is an historic building set in gardens opposite Dunoon Pier. The Castle House itself was built by Lord Provost James Ewing of Glasgow in 1822. Exhibits, models and photographs tell the story of Dunoon from the Neolithic to the present day. Find out about the Clyde steamers, yacht building, Cowal during the war and more. There's also a gift shop. The museum is set in lovely gardens affording excellent views of the Firth of Clyde and surrounding hills. Putting and tennis are also available.