In one of Scotland’s most picturesque regions is 'Carradales'. This is a traditionally built Victorian detached house, originally built as a Church of Scotland Manse in 1880. It has now been lovingly restored to a high-end fully licensed Guest House, intimate wedding venue and is Kintyre’s Only 5 Star VisitScotland Guest House.
Our guest house is perfect for exploring this stunning part of the Kintyre Peninsular popular with walkers, nature lovers, golfers, game shooting, water sports enthusiasts and those looking to relax and enjoy the breath-taking and tranquil scenery.
Maurice and Steve welcome you to their home!
On the east coast of The Kintyre Peninsula, on the western coast of Scotland, the property is perfectly situated at the end of the long and winding road made famous by Paul McCartney and ideal for those looking to indulge in some outdoorsy fun or simply relax and enjoy the breath-taking and tranquil scenery.
- Scenic 2.5 Hour drive from Glasgow through Loch Lomond and The Trossachs.
- 30 minute flight to Campbeltown Airport from Glasgow with Logan Air. Car Hire can be arranged or taxi.
What Guests like:
- The light-filled, airy feel to the guest rooms create the perfect ambience for a totally relaxing stay
- The deluxe details such as clawfoot bathtubs in en suites, Egyptian cotton sheets, designer wallpapered walls, and artisan toiletries are all lovely touches
- The flexible and delicious meals made by co-owner Steve are fantastic. Whether you are after a full Scottish breakfast or you choose to eat at home in the evening the offering is superb – think locally sourced and freshly produce. Perfect.
- The property’s proximity to some truly magnificent countryside is a huge draw. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to planning your days here.
Under the terms of the licence No person under 18 is permitted on the premises.
No dogs allowed.