Kilchousland Church and Burial Ground
The remains of the church of the former parish of Kilchousland. Little is known of its early history and the church may have been abandoned in 1617 when the parish was united with Kilkerran and Kilmichael.
The church stands within its graveyard and although it is now roofless the north, south and west walls are almost intact. The east wall, which was standing in 1873 has now almost completely disappeared.