Win an Experience on Scotland's Adventure Coast
Glasgow & Argyll – the Heart & Soul of Scotland
Your chance to win an amazing micro adventure in Argyll & the Isles from the city of Glasgow - as featured in the Scottish Field's special Glasgow edition, August 2018.
Scotland’s Adventure Coast is just a hop and skip from Glasgow. How many other cities have such incredible wild landscape within striking distance? From the banks of Loch Lomond to the beaches of Kintyre, the distilleries of Islay to the eateries of Helensburgh, you can easily be out of the city and enjoying your adventure of choice, often in less than an hour.
Combining epic day trips with a short city break couldn’t be easier.
Because these destinations are right on each others’ doorsteps with rail, bus, ferry and flight connections and car hire possibilities, you get the opportunity for a great twin break. Base yourself in one and have a day out or overnight in the other. Whether you like to play hard, immerse yourself in culture or have a foodie experience, we have six great prizes for you to win by answering a simple question.
Glasgow & Argyll – the Heart & Soul of Scotland.
Choose your competition!
Terms & Conditions Apply
Heart & Soul is a partnership between Argyll & The Isles Tourism Cooperative and Glasgow Life and supported by partners: Argyll & Bute Council, Love Loch Lomond, Scotrail, Calmac Ferries, Loganair, Enterprise rent-a-car, West Coast Motors and Visit Scotland Growth Fund.
Heart & Soul Prize Giveaway 2018 Terms & Conditions
- Prizes for the Heart & Soul Prize Giveaway have been provided by travel partners and operators across Argyll and the Isles and are all subject to availability
- By entering the competition, you agree to AITC contacting you directly to award your prize giveaway and to your name being announced on our social media channels and e-newsletters unless otherwise agreed
- The competition features in the Scottish Field August edition and will run until the end of September 2018, when each prize will be awarded.
- The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years and over
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent
- The prize giveaways are not open to family and close relatives of the Argyll & The Isles Board and freelance development team, or to the close family of the individual prize provider.
- Each prize is subject to availability and individual conditions may also apply relating to the specific elements of the prize. These will be confirmed when the prize is awarded and the prize is accepted on that basis. All standard terms and conditions for each provider and travel partners and are set out on their own websites which can be accessed via the links provided.
- The overall value of the prize is stated in each promotion.
- Where the prize is for more than one person, any minors (i.e. under the age of 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per prize draw. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- All prizes are subject to availability and individual terms and conditions stipulated by the prize giver
- By entering you are opting in to the Heart & Soul newsletter and offers from the Heart & Soul partners - and can unsubscribe at any point.
- If you have any complaints relating to this competition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Argyll and the Isles Tourism Cooperative and the prize provider only and not to any other party.