WIN A CULTURE LOVING FOODIE EXPERIENCE
The Heart & Soul of Scotland
If you’re a true foodie then this is just the prize for you! Win a pack of vouchers for 10 different experiences to build a twin foodie break of a lifetime. You can book the dates and travel to suit.
Check out the amazing prizes on offer, including some incredible places to eat and drink, then watch our film and answer our simple question
Why must visitors be ‘quiet please'?
Terms and Conditions apply
Entries close at midnight on Sunday 26th May 2019
All prizes are for two people travelling together and sharing a room.
All elements of the prize are subject to availability.
Total Prize Value is £1301
- Stay one night B&B at the Jurys Inn in Glasgow – a four-star luxury hotel on Jamaica Street in the city centre
- Enjoy a Chateaubriand Experience at Hutchesons City Grill– with a choice of two starters, two sides, two sauces, two deserts and a bottle of house red or white wine
- The Glasgow Food & Drink Tour - take a foodie walking tour of Glasgow’s West End visiting six amazing independent restaurants, shops and bars. Taste some of Glasgow’s unique delicacies, sample some fabulous gin and enjoy a wee dram.
- Explore Glasgow with a City Sightseeing Pass - with 21 stops you can hop-on and hop-off at different points on the circular tour
- Travel by return flights to Islay with Loganair – from Glasgow Airport to Islay in less than an hour OR Travel by return ferry ticket for a car, driver and passenger from Kennacraig on Kintyre to Islay with Calmac Ferries
- Stay two nights B&B at Glenegedale on Islay with sumptuous soft furnishings, roaring fires and beautiful antiques evoking a sense of luxury and indulgence
- Indulge in “a wee taste of Scotland” charcuterie and cheese evening platter at Glenegedale
- Enjoy a meal for two at Peatzeria – a modern bistro style restaurant in Bowmore, Islay
- Take a tour of the newly opened Ardnahoe Distillery on Islay with stunning views across to the Paps of Jura.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Heart & Soul is a partnership between Argyll & The Isles Tourism Cooperative and Glasgow Life and supported by partners: Argyll & Bute Council, Love Loch Lomond, Scotrail, Calmac Ferries, Loganair, Enterprise rent-a-car, West Coast Motors and Visit Scotland Growth Fund.
Heart & Soul Prize Giveaway 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Prizes for the Heart & Soul Prize Giveaway have been provided by travel partners and operators across Glasgow & Argyll and the Isles and are all subject to availability
- By entering the competition, you agree to AITC contacting you directly to award your prize giveaway and to your name being announced on our social media channels and e-newsletters unless otherwise agreed
- The competition features online at www.wildaboutargyll.co.uk and will run until the end of May 2019, when each prize will be awarded.
- The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years and over
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent
- The prize giveaways are not open to family and close relatives of the Argyll & The Isles Board and freelance development team, or to the close family of the individual prize provider.
- Each prize is subject to availability and individual conditions may also apply relating to the specific elements of the prize. These will be confirmed when the prize is awarded and the prize is accepted on that basis. All standard terms and conditions for each provider and travel partners and are set out on their own websites which can be accessed via the links provided.
- The overall value of the prize is stated in each promotion.
- Where the prize is for more than one person, any minors (i.e. under the age of 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per prize draw. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- All prizes are subject to availability and individual terms and conditions stipulated by the prize giver
- By entering you are opting in to the Heart & Soul newsletter and offers from the Heart & Soul partners - and can unsubscribe at any point.
- If you have any complaints relating to this competition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Argyll and the Isles Tourism Cooperative and the prize provider only and not to any other party.