You are here
Wild About Argyll Instagram Competition
This month's Theme is: Looking Up
April's photography competition is all about looking up – to the skies, to the hills, to the architecture - whatever you class as 'looking up' really! The more creative the better.
We’re offering a crate of Bute Beer Co. or bottle of Kintyre Gin to the lucky winner. Oh, and we’ll feature your shot on our channel to be admired by our followers too.
Just post your entry and use #WildAboutArgyll and this month theme #lookingup to make sure we see it.
We have 6 crates of Bute Brew Co beer and and 6 bottles of Kintyre Gin to give away over a 12-month period.
We look forward to seeing your entries!
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering your photo into the competition you agree to give unlimited usage rights of your image to AITC. We will make every effort to credit you, where possible, if your images are used in any future marketing collateral.
2. The competition will run until the end of 2018. A winner will be selected in the first week of every month from the entries submitted in the previous month.
3. The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over except employees of AITC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. An independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter will select each monthly winner and the winner will be contacted via Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. If the winner agrees, Explore Argyll will announce the winner of the competition every other month across their social media channels.
6. The criteria for selecting each winner will be based on both the image and the reason to why the entrant is ’Wild About Argyll’. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person per month. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. If you have any complaints relating to this competition please contact email@example.com
10. AITC reserve full rights to remove your entry from the competition if it is deemed offensive in any way.
Bute Brew Co
The Bute Brew Co brews craft ales on the island of Bute. The brewery has a bar where you can sample the ales. Enjoy a tour of the brewery and tuck into some fantastic food, including delicious pizzas.
Beinn an Tuirc Distillery proudly presents Kintyre Gin, a beautifully blended spirit using carefully selected botanicals which reflect our unique coastal, pasture and woodland position on the east coast of the Kintyre peninsula.