Terms & Conditions
Wild About Argyll Prize Giveaways 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Prizes for the Wild About Argyll Prize Giveaway have been provided by operators across Argyll and the Isles and are all subject to availability
- By entering the competition, you agree to AITC contacting you directly to award your prize giveaway and to your name being announced on our social media channels and e-newsletters unless otherwise agreed
- The competition will run until the end of 2017 or until there are no prize giveaways remaining. At lease one prize will be selected every two weeks from the entries submitted for that prize giveaway. Once the prize is awarded it will be removed from the competition page unless the provider has offered multiple prizes or opts to provide a further prize.
- The draw date for each prize giveaway will be announced on the Explore Argyll Facebook and Twitter pages a week in advance and then with reminders up until the prize draw takes place.
- The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years.
- The value of the prize is stated in each promotion.
- The prize giveaways are each being sponsored by partners of Argyll & The Isles Tourism Cooperative and are all based in Argyll & The Isles.
- The prize giveaways are not open to family and close relatives of the Argyll & The Isles Board and freelance development team, or to the close family of the individual prize provider.
- Each prize is subject to availability and individual conditions may also apply relating to the specific prize giveaway
- Where the prize is for more than one person, any minors (i.e. under the age of 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per prizedraw. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you have any complaints relating to this competition please contact email@example.com
Mull Campervan Prize Giveaway:
1. Drivers must be between the ages of 25 and 75 and have held a valid Drivers Licence for more than 2 years;
2. A £500 refundable security deposit is necessary;
3. Handovers and handbacks must be Monday to Friday;
4. More information is available on the website www.mullcampervans.co.uk.
Quadmania Prize Giveaway:
1. Quadmania standard T&Cs for gift voucher redemption apply;
2. Prize voucher valid until 30th September 2017.
Mull Cycles Giveaway:
1. Need basic level of fitness.
2. Soup and sandwich only available with a morning tour (finishing at lunchtime).
Argyll Hotel Giveaway
1. Valid until 31st Dec 2017.
2. Based on two adults sharing a standard twin/double room.
3, Must inform of booking 4 weeks in advance of arrival, subject to availability, any room upgrades or single room supplement will involve an surcharge payable at the hotel.
4. Hotel must peer review any blogs to be published and request guests to put review on social media platform requested by management
1.Prize to be redeemed by 29th October 2017 (dates subject to availability).
2. Prize must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
1. Accomodation and wildlife tour must be booked for 28th February 2018. Excludes Christmas and New Year period. Subject to availability.
2. Wild Islay Birding - winners must get themselves to Islay and provide own food on day.
Hunters Quay Holiday Village
1. The break is only valid during off peak times, and is subject to availability.
1. The voucher is up to £75
Cowal Golf Club
1, To be used by 30th September 2018
Sea Drift Pottery
1. Your pottery experience must be booked at least 14 days in advance quoting reference WINNER17
2. Your voucher is for one single session which will last approx 1 hour 30 mins for up to 4 people.
3. This pottery experience is suitable for adults, teenagers and children aged 7 upwards
4. This pottery experience is to create something from scratch from a lump of clay rather than painting a finished piece of pottery.
5. If children are taking part in the pottery experience they must be accompanied by at least one responsible adult.
6. Your pottery experience will take place at Sea Drift Pottery Studio at agreed time.
7. Pottery can be messy. There are aprons provided but wear something you don't mind getting dirty.
8. All tuition, materials and subsequent kiln firings and glazes are included.
9. All artwork made at the pottery is to be left a the end of the session for firing and glazing.
10. At times pottery can break during firing. We try our very best to help your pots be well made for the firings but when it breaks it is out with our control.
11. Finished pottery must be collected from the studio. If you require your pots to be posted out to you a charge of £10 will be made for postage to a single address.
12. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or for pottery sold at the studio
1. See the MotoScotland terms and conditions.
Loch Visions giveaway
1. 2 people must book on the same day, not transferable to other people