Carradales is a traditionally built Victorian detached house, originally built as a Church of Scotland Manse in 1880. Completely refurbished, Carradales offers luxury guest house accommodation and is now Kintyre’s Only 5 Star VisitScotland Guest House. Guests can also enjoy the roaring fire from the Victorian Fireplace in the beautiful lounge and log burner in the dining room. A full Scottish, lighter option or vegetarian breakfast and evening meal can be enjoyed from the warmth of the wood burner in the dining room. Meals are created by our professional Chef, Steve and are made from locally sourced ingredients.
Located for exploring this stunning part of the Kintyre Peninsula popular with walkers, nature lovers, golfers, game shooting, water sports enthusiasts and those looking to relax and enjoy the breath-taking and tranquil scenery. Quite simply we offer charm and hospitality with character, style and comfort to create a homely environment.
We look forward to seeing you!
On the east coast of The Kintyre Peninsula, on the western coast of Scotland, the property is perfectly situated at the end of the long and winding road made famous by Paul McCartney and ideal for those looking to indulge in some outdoorsy fun or simply relax and enjoy the breath-taking and tranquil scenery.
- Scenic 2.5 Hour drive from Glasgow through Loch Lomond and The Trossachs.
- 30 minute flight to Campbeltown Airport from Glasgow with Logan Air. Car Hire can be arranged or taxi.
What Guests like:
- The light-filled, airy feel to the guest rooms create the perfect ambience for a totally relaxing stay
- The deluxe details such as clawfoot bathtubs in en suites, Egyptian cotton sheets, designer wallpapered walls, and artisan toiletries are all lovely touches
- The flexible and delicious meals made by co-owner Steve are fantastic. Whether you are after a full Scottish breakfast or you choose to eat at home in the evening the offering is superb – think locally sourced and freshly produce. Perfect.
- The property’s proximity to some truly magnificent countryside is a huge draw. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to planning your days here.
Under the terms of the licence No person under 18 is permitted on the premises.
No dogs allowed.