Join as a Direct Member
In 2021, for £25 any business can join AITC to receive immediate benefits.
Direct membership of AITC will bring numerous benefits to individual businesses, local marketing groups, suppliers and members of the community.
Learn all you need to know about our membership options and benefits by reading our Membership Pack>
Choose your membership category below with only a £25 fee for now.
*All prices subject to VAT at the standard rate.
*Minimum signup period is 12 months.
View Membership Terms & Conditions >
A. Individual Businesses & Operators
- Attractions with up to 5000 visitors per year
- Theatres, Cinemas and small-scale individual
events and festivals
- Self-catering and accommodation providers with
- Hotels and guest houses with up to 4 rooms
- Touring caravan and camping sites with up to 20 pitches
- Income generating visitor facing community clubs,
charities and organisations
- Attractions with 5,001-20,000 visitors per year
- Individual activity provider
- Individual restaurant, retailers, pubs and bars
- Larger events and festivals (up to 1000 ticketed entries)
- Self-catering accommodation providers with 2-5 properties
- Hotels, guest houses, cruisers with 5-15 rooms
- Touring caravan and camping sites with 21-100 pitches
- Events venue
- Attractions with 20,001-50,000 visitor per year
- Self-catering accommodation providers with 5-20 properties
- Hotels, guest houses, cruisers with 16-30 rooms
- Corporate retail and restaurant groups
- Marinas, leisure clubs, commercial golf courses
- Attractions with 50,000 + visitors per year
- Self-catering accommodation providers with 20+ properties/units
- Hotels with 31+ rooms
- Multiple site operators
- Holiday parks
B. Destination & Sectoral Groups
DMOS, MARKETING & TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
DMOs, MARKETING & TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
DMO WITH WAA MICRO-SITE
Membership includes annual website hosting –
micro site creation charged separately
ASSOCIATE SECTORAL & OTHER GROUPS
(e.g. Food from Argyll, CHArts)
ARGYLL BASED TRADERS/SUPPLIERS
- Marketing, PR, research and design agencies
- Events and entertainment and promotional agencies
- Financial legal and insurance companies
- Training and recruitment
- Computer/IT services and printers
- Caterers, food and drink suppliers
- Cleaning services
- Transport operators
- Accommodation booking agencies
NATIONAL TRADER/SUPPLIERS or STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We would be delighted to discuss the opportunity for you to be part of the strategic Destination Management Organisation for Argyll & the Isles with individually tailored benefits. For details, please contact email@example.com
D. Local Residents, Visitors & Community Groups
FRIENDS OF AITC Non-income generating charities, community trusts and organisations plus individual local residents, ‘friends of AITC’
Find out more
We are here to give our members the competitive edge they need to thrive.
For this reason, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and services specifically for members, over and above the wider industry representation function that we also perform.
If you're still uncertain which membership type is right for you, please get in touch using the Contact Us page.